top of page


Most individuals aged 19 years or older are required to file a personal tax return if they live or work in Canada. You are also required to file a personal income tax return if you have no income or if you are a non-resident Canadian Citizen. Personal tax returns are required to be filed every year by April 30.

- Preparation of personal income tax return for current and prior years

- Preparation of small business tax preparation (sole proprietorship or partnership) T2125

- Preparation of Rental Income schedules (T776)

- Preparation of GST/HST returns for small businesses (sole proprietorship or partnership)

bottom of page